You might have asked yourself one or more of the following questions:
- What do I actually want to do in and with my life?
- What do I REALLY want to achieve with my life?
- Why am I insecure or unmotivated?
- How can I find and realise my own goals in life?
- What is it that prevents me from achieving my goals?
- What can help my unmotivated, confused and puzzled teenager?
People of all ages ask themselves these questions.
Some people need guidance and focus. Others do not feel satisfaction or are missing a feeling of achievement. Perhaps some people need a specific education plan or career direction, or they are insecure on the one they already have. A lot of people are insecure in relation to how they can achieve their dreams, both career wise and education wise.
Based on the "Your Right Career"/"Foundations of Brilliance" program, Klaus "Bello" Bellmann offers career guidance customised to your specific needs.
"Your Right Career"/"Foundations of Brilliance" is about more than just good advice. You can get good advice for free from friends and family. "Your Right Career"/Foundations of Brilliance" is about self-knowledge and understanding and the program provides you with the tools to create your own path to success.
The program explores in depth your talents, your personality and your goals in life and tries to combine them to find the answer to one very important question: What is the right path for me?